DRTrack requirements may vary depending on which software modules have been licensed for use, the number of licensed users, hosting setups, and the types of operating systems being used. This article provides general system requirement information and may not apply to all situations or setups.
Typical DRTrack Server Setup
Typical setup occurs on a single virtual/physical server instance with the minimum/standard configuration with approximately 300 - 350 vehicles.
- Windows 2016 Server, 64 bit with IIS installed
- SQL Server 2019 Express w/SSMS
- Open/external IP (with external URL setup for accessing website)
- Quad core 2.8 GHz or higher
- 8 GB+ memory
- 160 GB drive space (expect 5 MB of growth per device/month)
- Port 80 open for inbound/outbound traffic
- T1 connection between servers, client access; serving pages to/from website
- Consider RAID 10 for performance/data redundancy
- SCSI, or SATA2 or SATA3 drives for faster HD drive performance to access DRTrack database
- Dual/Quad processors for larger loads
- 16+ GB RAM
- T1/T3 or higher connection