Release Date: 12 Mar 2021
Enhancements in This Release
Automatic Geofence Reporting of Arrivals/Departures
- Enable/disable geofence reporting of arrivals and departures.
- Reporting without driver interaction (manual reporting) is based on GPS pings entering and leaving defined geofences.
Status Filter for GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate
- Filter GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate web service calls by route export status to limit or specify the type of records returned.
Arrival/Departure data sync from Samsara to DRTRack
- Used the GetRouteUpdates endpoint.
StopID now included in Response Envelope for SOAP API call GetOrderDetailsAndEventsByOrderID
- The StopID will be populated in the Plan details alongside the fields Leg and Sequence.
Time Zone added to Audit logs (Account, Order, Route, Task)
- The time zone will now be displayed adjacent to the time reported for each event.
Edit Mode Enabled for EditableUserFields in the Stop Summary/Routes page
- To enable this feature, go to Admin>Site>Settings & Configuration.
- Type the word Edit in the Filter by Name box and then click on the Filter button.
- For the name EditableUserFields, use the current values or click on Edit and update them (values come from Admin>Routing>Alias).
- On the Stop Summary/Routes page, click on Edit Mode in the upper right corner.
- Type in values (identified in User Fields), then click Edit Times and then Save User Fields.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Modified EnableSamsara (Samsara Integration) to correct the Order Edit screen when navigating from RC and Route Board; TimeSpeed Adjustment, Time Windows, Qty Fields or User Fields should all be displayed.
- Corrected time-out and memory issues when accessing large amounts of data (Admin>Customer Accounts and Dispatch>Create Order).
- Modified Samsara Integration to ensure actuals could be updated in the UI before the trip is completed.
- Modified Asset Manager to enable deletion of Truckmasters when tied to an asset.
- Fixed issue with Link (eyeball) not working from Samsara documents bar to see Forms associated with orders.
- Corrected/Modified web service reply to ensure an error message is received when post XML includes an invalid or expired token (Import Accounts).
- Corrected problem causing 'DD' to appear in place of the date portion of the DispatchID when finalizing routes.
- Fixed issue preventing Samsara from pulling ShipTo address when it is applicable.
- Modified Samsara Integration to ensure actuals are displayed for terminals (in DRT) after driving a route using the device and geofence.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest version of DRTrack, or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Appian Customer Support at (800) 663-0626, Option 6, then Option 7; Mon - Fri from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.