The User Manager (Admin>Site>Users) page is used to add new users and assign them to branches, assign Roles and User Groups, reset passwords, and set up notification emails.
Add a New User
Edit Current Users
Select the User Record from the list in the UserID Column.
- Edit any general info as needed (name, email address, password, etc.).
- Use the User Group drop down menu to designate the User Role.
- Select to configure the User Group (view or change the configuration settings for each role).
- Approval Code: Enter a code that identifies who/why access is approved (if used).
- Notification Options: Select all options that may apply to the user.
- Use the tab Branch Access to view and/or edit branch assignments.
- Use the tab Dispatch Groups to view and/or assign to a Dispatch Group.
- Use the tab Permissions to view and/or assign permissions.
Delete a User
To delete an existing user, click the Delete button on the User page.