Manage devices, drivers and forms from the Dispatch tab.
Device Management (Add/Edit/Delete)
All devices, when added, will be assigned by default to the branch MAIN. Each device must then be reassigned (reconfigured) from the MAIN branch to the appropriate branch, if/when necessary.
Note: PeopleNet devices do not need to be added; these will automatically update the DRTrack website when device activity occurs within PeopleNet.
To edit a device, select Admin > Dispatch > Devices
- Select the MAIN branch and find the appropriate AssetID (Device)that needs to be reassigned
- Click on the device to open
- Edit the branch assignment and any other data as needed
- Ensure you check the box Show on the Calendar, if the Route Calendar is used for planning
- To add a new device, select Add New and add all necessary data
- Select Save when all edits are complete
- Select Save as Default to save the record as the default template for new assets
- To delete a device, click on the DeviceID to open then click Delete Device.
Driver Management (Add or Edit Drivers)
Driver Management allows users to configure the default or standard device information assigned to each driver. This allows users to preassign or manually login drivers to routes.
To manage drivers, navigate to Adminà Dispatchà Drivers.
Figure 116—Driver Management
To add new drivers, select the Add New button. Fill in as much information as possible for each driver, then select the Save button when done.
- Select any DriverID to edit existing drivers; select Save when all editing is completed
- Select Add to add a new driver; select Save when all editing is completed
- Select Delete to delete an existing driver
Be sure to fill in as much info as possible for each driver, and check the Show on Calendar box if the Route Calendar is used for planning.
Figure 117—Add New Driver
If you have multiple Drivers to update, the information can be uploaded using the Upload Drivers button. Click Choose File to select a saved file to upload, or download a copy of the XML template and build a new record to use/upload.
Figure 118—Upload Drivers
An XML template is also provided to make speedy import of applicable records.
Figure 119—Upload XML Template