- Enhancements in This Release
- Issues Resolved in This Release
- Updating to a New Version
Enhancements in This Release
New: Added the ability to export and save the Solution Statistics report from the Route Board to a .csv, .tab, or .xls file.
- DirectRoute will now pass the data version listed in Preferences > Routing Preferences when geocoding US Lat/Long coordinates to ensure higher accuracy results. Ensure the following is updated in Preferences > Routing Preferences: 1) Other > Mileage System = Trimble MAPS 2) Trimble Maps > Data Version = PCM_NA.
New: Removed the View button from the +Add Stops pop up box in Unloaded Stops.
New: Updated the installation process to ensure the person installing is given full security control the Appian/DirectRoute folder when the installation is complete.
New: New column Country Code was added to the Stop and Truck Files when importing or exporting between DirectRoute and DRTrack; includes export and import of Routes, Master Routes, Account Master, and Truck Master.
New: Replaced DirectRoute's previous 3rd party map tile control with a different one that allows finer control of zooming.
New: Added ability to display route miles, hours, and drive time in the info box on Truck, Driver, and Trailer tabs.
New: Added ability to change font size on display labels in Gantt Charts.
New: Added ability to insert or delete rows on Gantt Chart, move resources to the new rows, and delete the rows if no resources are assigned.
New: Added color controls for Days while in Day Mode.
New: Improved Summary File enables filtering all items on the grid; remove territories/days from the map if not on the grid.
New: Added option Show/Hide Territory (Remove All and Remove All Boundaries) on the grid to show or not show territory boundary when the days on the map have been filtered by day.
New: Columns on the grid can be organized and moved and the new layout saved when the file is closed/reopened; double click on the grid to open the Summary Info box for the selected summary.
New: The new Summary File can now be saved as a .csv, .tab, or .xls file.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Rectified exception error on Gantt Chart.
- Corrected scrolling issue on the Gantt Chart display.
- Changed Print to File to reflect the correct number of days to print.
- Fixed Worktime violations received when initializing a solution.
- Corrected loss of stops on locked territories when building days; sum of volume when broken up into days should equal volume when not broken up.
- Fixed issue when building days for one territory and then build a different number of days for another territory with lock existing days selected, it would build days from the one already built.
- Corrected resizing issue when closing/reopening a saved solution.
- Fixed issue allowing redistribution of locked territories.
- Selecting a Summary symbol in route info box no longer hides all territories.
- Corrected disappearing sequence numbers.
- Corrected overlapping stop symbols.
- Corrected problem reassigning sub-territory trucks in the json incorrectly when exporting to TerritoryManager.
- Fixed update issues for truck symbol, size, and color in the Stop file.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to the newest version of DirectRoute, or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Appian Support at (800) 663-0626, Option 6, then Option 7; Mon - Fri from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST). Or send an email to email@example.com.