- Enhancements in This Release
- Issues Resolved in This Release
- Updating to the New Version
Enhancements in This Release
- Added the ability to export and save the Solution Statistics report from the Route Board to a .csv, .tab, or .xls file.
- DirectRoute will now pass the data version listed in Preferences>Routing Preferences when geocoding US Lat/Long coordinates to ensure higher accuracy results. Ensure the following is updated in Preferences>Routing Preferences: 1) Other>Mileage System = Trimble MAPS 2) Trimble Maps>Data Version = PCM_NA
- New column, Country Code, added to the Stop and Truck Files when importing or exporting between DirectRoute and DRTrack; includes export and import of Routes, Master Routes, Account Master, and Truck Master.
- Removed the View button from the +Add Stops pop up box in Unloaded Stops.
- Updated the installation process to ensure the person installing is given full security control the Appian/DirectRoute folder when the installation is complete.
- Replaced DirectRoute's previous 3rd party map tile control with a different one that allows finer control of zooming.
- New ability to display route miles, hours, and drive time in the info box on Truck, Driver, and Trailer tabs.
- Added ability to change font size on display labels in Gantt Charts.
- Added ability to insert or delete rows on Gantt Chart, move resources to the new rows, and delete the rows if no resources are assigned.
- Added color controls for Days while in Day Mode.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Rectified exception error on Gantt Chart.
- Corrected scrolling issue on the Gantt Chart display.
- Changed Print to File to reflect the correct number of days to print.
- Fixed Worktime violations received when initializing a solution.
- Corrected loss of stops on locked territories when building days; sum of volume when broken up into days should equal volume when not broken up.
- Fixed issue when building days for one territory and then build a different number of days for another territory with lock existing days selected, it would build days from the one already built.
- Corrected resizing issue when closing/reopening a saved solution.
- Fixed issue allowing redistribution of locked territories.
- Selecting a Summary symbol in route info box no longer hides all territories.
- Corrected disappearing sequence numbers.
- Corrected overlapping stop symbols.
- Corrected problem reassigning sub-territory trucks in the json incorrectly when exporting to TerritoryManager.
- Fixed update issues for truck symbol, size, and color in the Stop file.
Updating to the New Version
If you are interested in updating to the newest version of DirectRoute, or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Appian Support at (800) 663-0626, Option 6, then Option 7; Mon - Fri from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.