- Enhancements in This Release
- Issues Resolved in This Release
- Updating to a New Version
Enhancements in This Release
New: Added ability to draw any shape on the map using Drawing Tools and lock it in place to prevent it from being moved while still allowing edit of the shape using the Pointer tools.
New: Added ability to geocode a single address (or multiple) on the map, and plot a specific Lat/Long point directly on the map.
New: Created a Layers function on the map to allow shapes to be moved from front to back to front again.
- Labels can be added to the shapes and also moved from front to back to front again.
New: Added a new option to the DirectRoute Map Menu, Map Region, to select a specific map region and get the most updated map version for that region.
- When a selection is made/changed, DR will display the most current map data for that selected region.
New: Added a new options to the Preferences setting Trimble Maps > Data Version, used by Get Directions to make sure that specific roads are used. DR will automatically call web services (requires internet connection) to retrieve the most current map data available for the selected region.
- The new options under this setting include:
PCM_NA = North America
PCM_EU = Europe
PCM_OC = Oceanic
PCM_SA = South America
PCM_ME = Middle East
PCM_AS = Australia
PCM_AF = Africa
PCM_WW = Worldwide
PCM_GT = GeoTrack/Energy (oil site roads, mostly dirt roads) (Note: GeoTrack/Energy maps aren't usually available on normal versions of mapping data)
New: Modified the results displayed when selecting the DirectRoute menu item Help>About; the API key assigned to the user will no longer appear in whole, but will instead be partially masked for security reasons.
New: Modified the access notification setting when selecting a User Data Directory in PreferencesFiles Names and Paths. DirectRoute will display a message on the screen when the user doesn't have access (authorized API key) to the selected Directory, and the info box will be restored to the original User Data Directory path.
New: Added a new State Summary tab to the Miles by State Report.
- The new tab provides a summary of totals for each state, to include Total Miles, Free Miles, Toll Miles, and Toll Costs.
New: Added the ability to download the Miles by State Report.
- When viewing either of the Summary tabs, click the Save button, then save the file to the location of your choice. The file can be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet (.XLS), tab delimited file (.TAB), or comma delimited file (.CSV).
New: Added a new column to the Truck File. Georesult will display the results received when records are geocoded.
New: Modified the setting Use Default Colors for Territory = FALSE, to ensure the territories will pull color and symbol from the Truck File when viewing in Territory Mode.
- When viewing in Day Mode, the first Subterritory color will be pulled from the truck; the rest will be pulled from the color wheel.
New: Modified the Display Territory function.
- When Display Territory is opened/selected, territories may be shown or hidden, based on the last selection made by the user when this function was last used.