Release Date: 21 Aug 2020
Enhancements in This Release
New: Added the ability to Geocode via ALK APIs
- Enhanced the software's Geocoding method to now utilize web APIs, ensuring the most current info available is retrieved. Previous method utilized stored database info that may not have been up to date at all times.
New: Export Action is now a captured Event
- Modified TblRouteSummary settings so that all completed export actions are now included in events that affect/update GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Corrected issue that returned an error when Admin attempted to view new user UI request for ImportUser API.
- Fixed issue that prevented saving the manually entered Fixed Time on a new order.
- Corrected issue that prevented displaying negative volumes on a route (Stop Summary page, Route Board).
- Corrected the volume/quantity display in the Route Search menu (Route Board) to reflect the correct decimal position.
- Corrected issue with the Suggest Routes function that prevented and blocked available trucks.
- Modified GetOrderDetail and GetOrderDetailbyModifyDate web servicecall to return Address/Address 2, correcting omission error.
- Modified the SearchQtyFields and SearchUserFields INI settings to correct an issue causing a null results in the Master Order Search.
- Modified web.config <add key="EnableEnterpriseSync" value="false" />, to correct issue preventing the Assign POI page from opening in DRTrack.
- Redeployed missing DLLs to correct the error WebService MissingMethodException received when sending an UnloadOrders request.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest version of DRTrack, or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Appian Customer Support at (800) 663-0626, Option 6, then Option 7; Mon - Fri from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.