Release Date: 21 Aug 2020
Enhancements in This Release
Ability to Geocode via ALK APIs
- Enhanced the software's Geocoding method to now utilize web APIs, ensuring the most current info available is retrieved. Previous method utilized stored database info that may not have been up to date at all times.
Export Action is Now a Captured Event
- Modified TblRouteSummary settings so that all completed export actions are now included in events that affect/update GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Corrected issue that returned an error when Admin attempted to view new user UI request for ImportUser API.
- Fixed issue that prevented saving the manually entered Fixed Time on a new order.
- Corrected issue that prevented displaying negative volumes on a route (Stop Summary Page and Route Board).
- Corrected the volume/quantity display on the Route Board/Route Search menu to reflect the correct decimal position.
- Corrected issue with Suggest Routes function that prevented/blocked available trucks.
- Modified GetOrderDetail and GetOrderDetailbyModifyDate WS call to return Address/Address 2, correcting omission error.
- Modified SearchQtyFields and SearchUserFields INI settings to correct issue causing null results in Master Order Search.
- Modified web.config <add key="EnableEnterpriseSync" value="false" />, to correct issue preventing the Assign POI page from opening in DRTrack.
- Redeployed missing DLLs to correct WebService MissingMethodException error when sending an UnloadOrders request.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest version of DRTrack, or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Appian Customer Support at (800) 663-0626, Option 6, then Option 7; Mon - Fri from 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (CST). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.