Release Date: 12 Mar 2021
In this release:
Enhancements in This Release
Added Automatic Geofence Reporting of Arrivals/Departures. You can set the function to enable automatic reporting without driver interaction based on GPS pings entering and leaving a defined geofence area, or disable the function to require driver input (manual) to record arrival/departure.
Added a filter parameter to the GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate web service call to allow a caller to pass an array of acceptable route export statuses by which to return routes. This allows fine tuning the results and returning less wasted data.
Added sync of arrival/departure data from Samsara to DRTRack using the GetRouteUpdates endpoint. This ensures that the arrival/departure time at each stop on the route lines up between the dispatch system and the telematics system at any given point in time.
Added the StopID to the web service response envelope for SOAP API call GetOrderDetailsAndEventsByOrderIDs. The StopID will be populated in the Plan details alongside fields Leg and Sequence, and will enable the REST API to load an order onto any particular route.
Time zone for reported events has been added to the Audit logs (Account, Order, Route, Task). The time zone will now be displayed adjacent to the time reported for each event.
Edit Mode Enabled for EditableUserFields in the Stop Summary/Routes page.
- To enable this feature, go to Admin>Site>Settings & Configuration.
- Type the word Edit in the Filter by Name box and then click on the Filter button.
- For the name EditableUserFields, use the current values or click on Edit and update them (values come from Admin>Routing>Alias).
- On the Stop Summary/Routes page, click on Edit Mode in the upper right corner.
- Type in values (identified in User Fields), then click Edit Times and then Save User Fields.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Modified EnableSamsara (Samsara Integration) to correct the Order Edit screen when navigating from RC and Route Board; TimeSpeed Adjustment, Time Windows, Qty Fields or User Fields should all be displayed.
- Corrected time-out and memory issues when accessing large amounts of data (Admin>Customer Accounts and Dispatch>Create Order).
- Modified Samsara Integration to ensure actuals could be updated in the UI before the trip is completed.
- Modified Asset Manager to enable deletion of Truckmasters when tied to an asset.
- Fixed issue with Link (eyeball) not working from Samsara documents bar to see Forms associated with orders.
- Corrected/Modified web service reply to ensure an error message is received when post XML includes an invalid or expired token (Import Accounts).
- Corrected problem causing 'DD' to appear in place of the date portion of the DispatchID when finalizing routes.
- Fixed issue preventing Samsara from pulling ShipTo address when it is applicable.
- Modified Samsara Integration to ensure actuals are displayed for terminals (in DRT) after driving a route using the device and geofence.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, please contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.