Enhancements in This Release
Added Automatic Geofence Reporting of Arrivals/Departures. You can set the function to enable automatic reporting without driver interaction based on GPS pings entering and leaving a defined geofence area, or disable the function to require driver input (manual) to record arrival/departure.
Added a filter parameter to the GetRouteDetailsByModifiedDate web service call to allow a caller to pass an array of acceptable route export statuses by which to return routes. This allows fine tuning the results and returning less wasted data.
Added sync of arrival/departure data from Samsara to DRTRack using the GetRouteUpdates endpoint. This ensures that the arrival/departure time at each stop on the route lines up between the dispatch system and the telematics system at any given point in time.
Added the StopID to the web service response envelope for SOAP API call GetOrderDetailsAndEventsByOrderIDs. The StopID will be populated in the Plan details alongside fields Leg and Sequence, and will enable the REST API to load an order onto any particular route.
Time zone for reported events has been added to the Audit logs (Account, Order, Route, Task). The time zone will now be displayed adjacent to the time reported for each event.
Edit Mode Enabled for EditableUserFields in the Stop Summary/Routes page.
- To enable this feature, go to Admin>Site>Settings & Configuration.
- Type the word Edit in the Filter by Name box and then click on the Filter button.
- For the name EditableUserFields, use the current values or click on Edit and update them (values come from Admin>Routing>Alias).
- On the Stop Summary/Routes page, click on Edit Mode in the upper right corner.
- Type in values (identified in User Fields), then click Edit Times and then Save User Fields.
Issues Resolved in This Release
Updating to a New Version