DirectRoute 22.1, May 2022
In this Release:
Enhancements in This Release
Added the ability to display stop sequence number within the stop indicator shape on the map. The user will be able to add shapes to the DR.Config file under 'Shapes To Display Sequence'. Initialize the chosen routes to make the shapes (Circle, Square, Diamond, and Plus) show sequence numbers. Once a route is selected or locked, the user can hit the circle shaped menu button 'Match Sequence Number to Stop Shapes' to toggle back and forth between those selected shapes and the previous black circles with white text. The user can also hit Shift + T.
Embedded PC*MILER has been updated to version 35 (from 33). Functionality affected includes Geocoding, Directions, and Distance Generation. If you require technical support, please contact the Support Team.
Updated Drawing tools (along with pan/zoom function) to enable a polygon drawing/points to remain on the original Lat/Long when the pan/zoom function is used while the polygon is being drawn. The user can continue to add points to the polygon until double-clicking to finish the shape.
Added additional preference setting to TerritoryPro for use with EqCodes (TerritoryPro>Use EqCodes). When selected, the Territory Algorithm will force stops onto certain trucks/territories during loading based on matching EqCodes. If set to False, EqCodes will not be used to match stops and trucks.
Added 'Show unloaded' to Route Book print options (was previously removed). When selected, unloaded orders will be included in the printed report.
Issues Resolved in This Release
- Corrected issues with the TerritoryPro download process for TRM solutions.
- Corrected unexpected behavior on the map in which points on the map become displaced when the user moves or resizes the map and points interact with the left and/or top margin.
- Corrected ResourcePro recalculated totals/metrics (Work Time, Drv Time, Miles, etc.), displayed following driver (route) moves.
- Corrected an issue in ResourcePro that would create a large red 'X' with an 'Unhandled Exception Error" & cursor-lock when a route was selected for movement to an empty cell within a Gantt Chart (open .Respo file, RP truck or driver tab) using Ctrl Key + Hold.
- Corrected the issue in ResourcePro that caused the cursor and Lasso tool icon to become out of sync while scrolling.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, please contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.
Note: DirectRoute map data relies on an active internet connection to retrieve current map data provided by PC*MILER Web Services. Please ensure you have external internet access to the sites listed below and contact your IT Dept. if you need help with your internet connection or permissions.