To help ensure only authorized users pass data to and from DRTrack, we recommend adding a setting that requires users to enter a DRTrack username and password when exchanging data.
To add this extra layer of security, changes are required in both DRTrack and DirectRoute.
- Select Admin > Site > Settings & Configuration.
- Search for the keyword “Security."
- Select Edit.
- Check the box next to the setting EnforceSecurityForDataExchange.
- Select Update to save.
- Navigate to File > Preferences > DRTrack.
- Enter the authorized DRTrack Username and DRTrack Password.
- Select OK to finish. Going forward, only authorized DRTrack users will be able to upload data to DRTrack or download data into DirectRoute from DRTrack.