DirectRoute 22.1.1, July 2022
The username and password credentials used to pass information between DirectRoute and DRTrack have been removed from the DRProject.config file and placed in a separate, encrypted file (web.config) in order to enhance security. Your username and password can only be changed in the DirectRoute application under File > Preferences > DRTrack.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when Show Detail was selected when printing the route book to a file.
- Fixed an issue that caused routing to fail when Preferences > Preprocess > Geocoding > Geocode Stops was set to True and Skip Geocoded Records was set to False.
- Fixed an issue that caused all nodes to disappear after adding a node to an existing territory drawing and then zooming in.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect calculations for Route Total Unload Time (UNLDTM) when redispatching routes.
- Fixed the Optimize Displayed Routes setting so that DirectRoute only optimizes the routes locked on the screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused DirectRoute to load stops with the EqCode “BH” on empty trucks even when Preferences > Algorithm Settings > Load Backhaul Stop on Empty Truck was set to False.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the color settings defined in a stop file from matching the colors displayed for stops on loaded routes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause route lines to not properly align with the stop dots/icons.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, please contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.