- Fixed several Samsara-related issues:
- Fixed an issue where multiple Drivers were being created when a user's name was changed.
- Fixed an issue where devices deactivated in Samsara was not being subsequently deactivated in DRTrack.
- Fixed multiple Tag sync issues.
- Enhanced route export to account for drivers who exist in DRTrack but not Samsara. DRTrack drivers will now be added to Samsara without a branch tag.
- Enhanced device sync between Samsara and DRTrack.
- Added more comprehensive logging.
- Added INI setting to enable or disable the usage of Tags from Samsara allowing Devices and Drivers into a Branch.
- Fixed an issue where DRTrack would sporadically log out users.
- Fixed an issue where searches would return results from all branches.
- Added INI setting to enable/disable the use of Address 2 for geocoding.
- Added RouteBoard logging to reflect route building.
- Customer Communications Manager (CCM) enhancements.
- Numerous other fixes and enhancements.
Updating to a New Version:
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, please contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll-free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.