- Improved encryption of DirectRoute data.
- Enhanced Lasso tool to display the number of territories and sub-territories when in use.
- Fixed an issue where tooltip fields were duplicating when hovering over a stop.
- Fixed an issue where the algorithm was not redispatching in some scenarios where redispatch was possible.
- Fixed an issue where when drawing a shape on the map, scrolling the map would cause the shape to be misplaced.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Removed legacy Algorithm v1.0 from the Algorithm dropdown menu.
- Fixed an issue with deleting a blank row after using the Lasso tool.
- Fixed an issue where the ResourcePro info box was reflecting the correct worktime when using post-trip in the Truck file.
- Fixed an issue with metrics not updating when moving routes on the Gantt chart.
- Updated DirectRoute icon on the ResourcePro print screen.
- Fixed an error where Ctrl+Click and drag would select and move multiple rows in the Gantt chart.
- Fixed an issue where the Lasso tool would stop functioning after a certain sequence of clicks.
- Removed the multi-depot option from scheduling parameters.
- Fixed a crash while using Matrix Mode to generate distance files with a TransMod Shipment file.
- Fixed an issue where TransMod would crash when generating a Distance Matrix.
- Fixed an issue where opening a TransMod solution would crash the application.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll-free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.