DirectRoute 22.3.1 hotfixes should now be available to all customers on Client Center.
- Addressed an issue with encryption changes to prevent reliance on running under Admin.
- Addressed an issue where deleting a row after sorting caused routes to disappear from the chart and the selected row could not be deleted.
- Addressed an issue where Insert Row Above and Below was not working as expected.
- Addressed an issue where saving and reopening the ResourcePro solution with empty drivers was causing misaligned data.
- Addressed an issue that caused negative values in ResourcePro chart.
- Addressed an issue where moving routes in the driver tab after sorting was not keeping routes in sync.
- Addressed an issue where a manual route move would miscalculate overlaps while scrolling in the Gantt chart.
- Addressed an issue where Right-click > Skip Empty Driver on ResourcePro chart caused misalignment.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, contact Trimble MAPS Customer Support, US (toll-free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.