Compact View of Assets/Drivers
A compact view is a condensed Gantt chart that displays essential information, making it easier to view and navigate. Users are able to view more vehicles or drivers in less detail. The compact view can be toggled on and off by clicking Compact View above the Gantt chart. When enabled, Users can see basic information about a stop by hovering over it. Clicking on the stop brings up a more detailed card. Compact View is persistent between sessions.
Unload a Stop Via Drag and Drop
In addition to unloading a stop by right-clicking, this allows users to unload stops by grabbing the card on the Gantt chart and dragging it to the unloaded orders panel. If there are multiple orders consolidated into a single stop, both orders will be unloaded. If it is the last stop on a route, the route will be deleted.
Improved Drag and Drop Behavior
- Improved drag-and-drop editing of stops, including dragging stops between routes.
- Changed behavior when dropping cards onto existing routes:
- Dropping an order card to the bottom of the route card allows you to put the stop in whichever sequence they choose. The position will be indicated by an arrow:
- Dropping an order card at the top of the route card allows the algorithm to determine the best sequence for the order. This is indicated by the entire route card being highlighted.
- The algorithm will consider all rules pertaining to route construction including time windows, and maximum work time, as well as all information from the order including drive time, drive distance, and service time to make its determination.
- Resolved an issue where consolidation was not occurring properly when dragging an order to a previously created route.
- Resolved an issue where users could see all branches regardless of permissions.
- Resolved an issue where a stop could not be moved to the last sequence on a route.
- Resolved an issue where the drive time pop-up was hidden behind a stop card.
- Resolved an issue where Optimize Within was not properly resequencing stops on a route.
- Resolved an issue where dragging a loaded stop was not properly recognized.