DirectRoute 22.4 Release Highlights
The DirectRoute 22.4 General Release should now be available to all customers on Client Center.
Transportation Modeler has been enhanced with three new violation types:
- LIFO: The last shipment picked up is not the next shipment to be delivered.
- Out of Route Termination Radius: Route delivered a shipment within the route termination radius variable and was given more work and an additional pickup outside the route termination radius.
- Layover Inside of Route Termination Radius: The route was created or manually reworked so the driver performed a layover action within the route termination radius.
- Fixed a bug where distance generation was using the “light asset” vehicle type regardless of choice prior to preprocessing.
- Removed depreciated options from Mile System Preferences.
- Renamed the Menu option File > New > Route > Algorithm API to File > New > Route > Multi-Vehicle Route Optimization API.
- Reworked encryption for users without Admin permissions.
- Fixed an issue where Route Book storage files (F8’s) were not being created with a new install or if they were deleted by the user.
- Fixed a bug where the Route export XML now includes the end terminal in one-way routes.
- Fixed a bug where Stop dots were being misplaced on the map with large datasets.
- Truck profile selection not taking into account whether generating distance files during preprocessing.
- Other DirectRoute-related bugfixes.
- The Scheduling Parameters dialog box was updated to conform with new logos and material designs.
- Fixed an issue where the Load algorithm, tasked with route construction, was creating routes with Violations. The Load should not break the rules and parameters provided to create a solution.
- Adjusted the size and orientation of arrows drawn on the map.
- Fixed an issue with missing Route ID and Secondary ID labels on the map.
- Fixed an issue with the DisttoDepot info grid and UI navigation in non-routing mode and viewing a shipment file.
- Fixed an issue where TransMod was not saving Get Directions mileage or the map display. The expected behavior is once directions have been generated, they should save and be adhered to if the solution is closed and later reopened.
- Revised the error message when showing routes with -2 stops
- Revised Load algorithm to not load shipments on trucks that are unavailable or do not have matching EQ codes.
- Revised Load algorithm to always select the cheapest private fleet domicile when selecting from multiple private fleets.
- Disabled Lasso tool in the toolbar.
- Other TransMod-related bugfixes.
Updating to a New Version
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, contact Trimble Maps Customer Support, US (toll-free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.