DRTrack 22.4 Release Highlights
The DRTrack General Release should now be available to all customers.
- Addressed an issue where the Route Board would not load properly.
- Addressed an issue where clicking Save after manually editing Actual Stop times would not close the window.
- Fixed an issue where multiple instances of the same INI settings file were being created.
- Fixed an issue with users being logged out of DRTrack after a certain series of clicks.
- Fixed an issue where creating reservations on the Route Calendar and sending the matching order to DRTrack was not replacing the reservation with the actual order.
- Fixed an issue where user permissions and device editing rights were not being updated if the permission was removed.
- Fixed issue where customers with a leading zero in their ZIP code were not geocoded properly. Previously, the leading zero was moved to the end of the ZIP code, causing improper geocoding of the address.
- Addressed an issue on the Route Calendar where manually-created driver breaks would disappear and needed to be recreated if the route start time changed.
- Addressed an issue where users were unable to manually move a reservation to a new date or time. The reservation would not remain where it was dragged to.
- Fixed an issue where matching web service and DRTrack user credentials caused an authorization failure for webservice calls when used to log into the DRTrack UI.
- Fixed an issue where, in some environments, DRTrack would time out when trying to select a stop to view from the Routes page.
- Addressed an issue with the ImportUser API call, where all other fields would update properly, but the user would not be assigned to the branch defined in the call.
- Addressed an issue where, when viewing large numbers of Accounts, and the ALLbranch option on the Accounts Management page would cause DRTrack to timeout.
- Included in this fix is an added INI setting called AccountSearchRestrictionLimit, which has a default value of 350,000.
- If the search will result in more than 350,000 accounts, users will now be promoted to specify a branch or account name.
- Fixed an issue where the GetMasterRoutes call did not return time windows or user fields for a stop.
- Addressed an issue with legacy DRTrack versions not properly displaying consolidated menus once updated to the latest general release.
- Addressed an issue where users were presented with an "Invalid Information" error after clicking Track Orders prior to inputting valid information.
- Fixed an issue where error messages on the login screen were obscured behind the DRTrack logo.
- Addressed an issue where branches created via the ImportBranches API were not set with the proper time zone in the UI as defined in the call.
- Fixed an issue where drivers on the Driver Management page who had termination dates in the past were still being assigned to routes.
- Addressed an issue where sorting the routes page by DriverID would cause the routes to vanish, forcing the user to log out and log back into DRTrack.
- Enhanced the authentication method for the background Appian Mobile service to align with other integrations.
- Enhanced the integration with Customer Communication Manager by removing unused order statuses to allow for more customizable Ahead and Behind messages.
- Enhanced the Appian Mobile truck sync to correct failures.
- Enhanced the Appian Mobile sync to allow for the driver to import the odometer reading as entered by a driver to use in DRTrack.
- Enhanced the Order Import Module’s logging to more accurately reflect what is and has been processed.
- Added the ability to lock the header row on Unloaded orders on the Route Calendar.
- A new INI setting was created called LockHeaderRowInUnloadedOrders that defaults to FALSE (not locked.)
- When sent to TRUE (locked), the header record will persist when scrolling through unloaded orders.
- Enhanced sync between DRTrack and Appian Route Calendar.
- Enhanced the GetOrderDetailAndBranchByModifiedDate API call to allow for multiple branch information to be returned in one call rather than unique calls per branch. The value of null in the branch will return all branch information.
- Added Stop Time Windows and Userfields in the GetMasterRoutes API call response. Previously, these were not being returned.
- Enhanced the ability to create users in the DRTrack UI for use with the DRT web services without needing to make a request from the DevOps team. This is in an effort to remove login credentials from web.config:
- Added "WebService" usergroup that will be used exclusively for web service calls.
- WebService group members will NOT be allowed to log into DRTrack.
- DRTrack users will NOT be allowed to log into the DRTrack WebService.
- Legacy DRTrack users (prior to 2018) will use the credentials from web.config until replaced by the new method.
- The user login ID must be a member of the DRTrack WebService group and the password must be valid in order to return a token.
Updating to a New Version:
If you are interested in updating to this newest release or any other version, please contact Trimble Maps Customer Support, US (toll-free): phone 1-800-663-0626 (Option 6, then Option 7); Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm CST.