Daily Planner offers several ways to make manual changes to routes, including:
- Dragging a stop card from one pinned route to a specific sequence slot on another pinned route.
- Dragging a Stop card from one pinned route onto a route card. (Daily planner will choose the best sequence slot for the stop)
- Dragging stops to the Unloaded Orders panel to unload the order.
- Moving stops from one pinned route to another pinned route directly on the map.
- Using Route Suggestions to make changes.
Other route editing actions that can be performed are inverting routes (reversing the sequence of stops), rescheduling routes, and editing the start time of a route. Optimizing routes and optimizing sequences will be covered in the Optimization section.