- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder the RES services were installed. By default, this is C:\DRTrackRouteExportTool\.
- Open the RouteExportService.exe.config with a text editor application such as Notepad++.
- On Line 11, replace the DRTUsername value with the username provided to you by Trimble Support or your ITC (Figure 1).
- On Line 12, replace the DRTPassword value with the password provided to you by Trimble Support or your ITC (Figure 1).
- On Line 59, replace the https://localhost:62705 portion of the address value with your DRTrack site followed by /tracking. Be sure to include the DRTrackWebService.svc portion (Figure 2). For example, the full address value should read https://mydrtracksite.drtrack.trimblemaps.com/tracking/DRTrackWebService.svc.
- Save the file.
Edit RouteExportService.exe.config file Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Sep, 2023 at 4:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.