DRTrack 23.3 should now be available to all customers.
IN THIS RELEASE
Samsara AddressID Functionality
Functionality has been added to accept the Samsara AddressID and propagate that through DRTrack to the Samsara Portal. Samsara’s AddressID is used for accurately reporting mileage between stops in the Samsara portal. Another benefit to using AddressID with the Samsara integration is better stop actuals based on customer-specific geofences. This is managed in the Samsara Portal. This new functionality will only benefit customers who can pull the AddressIDs from Samsara APIs and populate DRTrack orders or accounts.
- The AddressID must be pulled into DRTrack in order to insert it into the database, added to the Customer Master, and uploaded, or it must be added manually to Accounts.
- AddressIDs are retrieved via Samsara Addresses API and passed into DRTrack. There is currently no automated sync that pulls this information.
- A userfield called Samsara AddressID must be created as an alias and populated in DRTrack for the sync to work properly. If the Alias needs to be created, do so from Admin > Routing > Alias.
- If the Samsara AddressID field has a value, it will be passed to Samsara. This allows it to match an existing Samsara account for use with Geofences and also allows Samsara to report mileage stop and start.
- Enhanced Samsara middleware to optimize data flow including GPS and actuals.
- Enhanced Samsara integration to list out all OrderIDs in a consolidated stop in the stop notes field. Prior versions would only list the first order of the consolidated stops.
- Enhanced Samsara integration to allow for AddressID to be propagated through
- DRTrack to the Samsara Portal for reporting and use for customized geofencing in Samsara.
- Enhanced the Auto Export Pre-Assigned Task to include the ability to export to Samsara when routes are preassigned when set up.
- Enhanced Newtonsoft version to 13.0.1+.
- Enhanced the Route Export Service (RES) installer to include additional configuration screens to input:
- Installation folder:
- Webservice username
- Webservice password
- Webservice URL
- Output file path:
- Added page to RES installer screen to enable encrypting configuration and login credentials:
- Enhanced older Telerik library versions to 2023.2.714.45.
- Enhanced code base to merge certain Enterprise code bases into DRTrack.
- Enhanced Database elements to allow for residential and commercial dates to be included with POI use in Enterprise.
- Enhanced the Download Accounts method to include the status of the accounts returned. (Active vs Inactive when downloaded into DirectRoute).
- Fixed an issue with the Samsara integration that was causing issues with Timezones in the importers.
- Fixed an issue where, when ArriveDepartBehavior = Manual is set in the Samsara integration, actuals were populated in the Samsara Portal but not in DRTrack.
- Fixed an issue with the Samsara integration where driver logoffs were duplicating on the DriverLogin table in DRTrack.
- Fixed an issue where editing and saving estimated ship dates in the Order Detail popup would not update until the page was manually refreshed in the web browser.
- Fixed an issue with the Velocity integration that would receive actuals for stops but would not apply them to routes in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to reuse a deleted order number.
- Fixed an issue where navigating from Enterprise to DRTrack would not maintain the active branch the user was working in while in Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue where DRTrack would allow duplicate orders for the same branch if BranchDropdownDisplay was set to anything other than the default BranchID.
- Fixed an issue where orders manually created through DRTrack would show up as “Fake” orders in Enterprise.
- Fixed an issue where the number of violations would differ depending on which planning screen you were on, creating inconsistent violation numbers.
- Fixed an issue where stops created through the Schedule Service Wizard would create stops with 0 stop times.
- Fixed an issue where the Schedule Service Wizard would error out when trying to schedule multiple accounts at once.
- Fixed an issue where POI Manager was not displaying a valid toast message with a successful move event.
- Fixed an issue where POI Manager was not displaying correctly filtered unloaded orders.
- Fixed an issue where DRTrack would not display all active Tasks under Site > Admin > Tasks when searching with All selected in the dropdowns for Branch and Module.
- Fixed an issue where some users were presented with an “Index out of range” error when navigating to the Redispatch Routes page.
- Fixed multiple performance issues when testing RES internally.
- Fixed multiple issues discovered by the QA team during testing.
- Researched performance optimization opportunities with the Samsara Integration.