IN THIS RELEASE
Enhancements and Improvements
Points of Interest (POI) tab
The POI feature enables users to identify and save geolocations on the map in a library that can be used in the same manner as a legitimate address when assigning and routing orders in DRTrack.
The POI feature can be useful for deliveries to locations where addresses may not yet be available (i.e. new construction), deliveries to rural or unincorporated areas, or when addresses are not updated and/or correct, but physical location is known. Customers who spend a lot of time manually geocoding many orders will find the POI feature a great time-saver.
For additional information on setting up POIs in Resource Calendar, see the user guide.
- Fixed an issue where our old caching infrastructure was causing issues maintaining data integrity through transactions.
- Fixed an issue where Scale Factor was not congruent with DirectRoute after algorithm settings were imported.
- Fixed an issue where MVR was creating an infinite loop reference for dispatched routes.
- Fixed an issue where empty routes were compressed on the Visibility Dashboard and caused visibility issues.
- Fixed an issue where non-admin users with the Create Routes permission could not see trucks.
- Fixed an issue where the Show on Calendar DRTrack setting hid drivers on the Visibility Dashboard Gantt.
- Fixed an issue where drivers were not populating on the Visibility Dashboard if they were not tied to a device.
- Fixed an issue where clicking an unloaded order from the map was not auto-scrolling to the order in Grid View.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on an unloaded order in Grid View did not open the map card.
- Fixed an issue where using a true/false filter would show blank in the Filter Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the Optimize Routes action was not completed.
- Fixed an issue where not all routes were showing after removing a filter.
- Fixed an issue where adding volumes or user fields to nested tables was being added in a random order.
- Fixed an issue where Auto and Dev environments experienced slowness.
- Fixed an issue where non-Admin users with the Create PTO permission could not edit or delete PTO.
- Fixed an issue where a route would be created on the next day if a user switched to week view, back to day view, then attempted to drag and drop an order to create a route.
- Fixed an issue impacting nightly automated tests.
- Fixed an issue where unloaded orders were not displaying in Grid View.
- Fixed an issue where the gray dragging indicator in the Gantt chart would disappear a few seconds after dragging a route.
- Fixed an issue where the route card and route popover window did not display the same route name.
- Fixed an issue where the Select All checkbox could not be clicked to unselect all orders.
- Fixed an issue where the drag and drop indicator was not working properly with Grid View.
- Corrected the button alignment on the Delete Maintenance confirmation popup.
- Fixed an issue where the start and end time dates in the Schedule Vehicle Maintenance window were not showing fully.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Kebab menu on a card caused the checkbox for that card to become unselected.
- Added Unloaded Orders badge count to Resource Calendar.
- Fixed an issue where non-admin users were seeing a white box after selecting a time frame on the Gantt chart.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a tab with the application open longer than the authentication token time was causing some issues upon logging back in.
- Fixed an issue where very close to a checkbox but not directly on it was causing all orders to become unchecked in grid view for the Unloaded Orders panel.
- Fixed an issue where the Master Search was showing the Estimated Delivery Date instead of the Planned Arrival/Departure Date for Loaded Orders.
- Fixed an issue where expired assets were not automatically removed from the Vehicles tab on the Gantt chart.
- Fixed an issue where terminals were showing in an audit when a route is unloaded.
- Fixed an issue where a route leg was not deleted after becoming empty.
- Fixed an issue where the Duplicate Order action was not copying the originalShipDate value.
- Fixed an issue where the status color users would see when hovering on the Visibility Dashboard map did not match the actual status of the route.
- Fixed an issue where grid view did not respect the Alias Toggle settings.