Every DRTrack user will be assigned to a specific role. Each role has varying permissions, dependent on the access level granted. Your Site Administrator will be responsible for assigning these access levels and roles, as well as site maintenance and updates. The typical DRTrack site includes the following assigned roles:
- Customer Service—24/7 access to current status of deliveries, searchable by Account ID, order number, and/or order date; can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
- Dispatch (Branch)—View/modify orders, trucks and drivers; dispatch and track routes.
- Account (Regional)—Add/edit branches and accounts; perform audits.
- Administrator (Enterprise)—Add/assign users, module, and site maintenance.
To get started using DRTrack, contact your Site Administrator for access level role assignment and a DRTrack Login ID/Password. The Site Administrator will also provide the DRTrack website URL address.
Authorized users should access DRTrack using the URL provided by the Site Administrator.
- Launch a web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Type in the URL address of your DRTrack site (provided).
- Select a login screen:
- If assigned the Customer Service role, select the first option, Customers: Track Your Orders.
- If assigned to any other level (Dispatch, Account, Administrator), select Login to DRTrack.
- Enter the Username/Password when requested.