The User Group Manager is generally tasked with managing roles within their group. This entails assigning permissions or determining which actions each Role may need to perform.
Go to Admin > Site > User Groups & Permissions and click on View Permissions. Permissions are divided into 12 categories.
- Routing—Permission to view, create, modify, delete, and audit routes; manage master routes and trucks, receive emails when route time violations occur, and run optimization across multiple routes.
- Dispatch—Permission to export routes, manually log in and off routes and manually change arrivals and departures.
- Orders—Permission to view, create, modify, delete, and audit orders; create, modify, and delete appointments, manage master orders, and receive emails on completed forms and order reservations.
- Accounts—Permission to view, create, modify, delete, and audit accounts.
- Branches—Permission to view, create, modify, delete, and access all branches.
- Drivers—Permission to view, create, modify, and delete drivers, and manage carriers.
- Users—Permission to view, create, modify, and delete users.
- Devices—Permission to view, create, modify, and delete devices.
- System Task—Permission to view, create, modify, delete, and run system tasks.
- Site—Assigned as an administrator with full permissions for all actions.
- Route Calendar—Permission to edit notes on the Route Calendar.
- Appointment—Permissions to grant appointment approvals.
- To edit, select the Role type from the drop down at the top (left) of the page.
- Place a checkmark in the box to the left of the modules and actions to be accessible to the Role.
- Click Save when done.