Create a New User
Go to Admin > Site > Users and click the Add New button.
- Fill in all the fields under General Info.
- Assign the User Group role using the drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate notification boxes under Notification Options.
- Use the tab Branch Access tab to assign the user to the appropriate branch(es).
- Use Dispatch Groups to assign to any of the established Dispatch Groups.
- Click on the Save button when done.
Edit Current Users
Go to Admin > Site > Users and select the user record from the list in the UserID column.
- Edit any general info as needed (name, email address, password, etc.).
- Select User Group to designate the User Role.
- Selectto configure the User Group (view or change the configuration settings for each role).
- Approval Code: Enter a code that identifies who/why access is approved (if used).
- Notification Options: Select all options that may apply to the user.
- Use Branch Access to view and/or edit branch assignments.
- Use Dispatch Groups to view and/or assign to a Dispatch Group.
- Use Permissions to view and/or assign permissions.