The Module Manager allows the Site Administrator to control which menu items and actions will be accessible for each User Group. This entails assigning permissions or determining which actions each User Group may need to perform.
Additionally, Quick Links are selected and set up from the Module Manager.
To access the Module Manager, go to Admin > Site > Modules.
Make Modules Accessible
To make modules accessible to a User Group
- Select User Group from the drop-down menu in the middle of the top of the page.
- Check each module or action to enable it for the selected User Group.
- Click Save when you are done.
Note: The box on the right side of the module/actions, with the heart icon above it, is used to add the item to the Quick Links shortcut.
Create Quick Links Shortcut
Quick Links appear on the far right side of the main landing page, and on the far right of the menu at the top of every screen.
- Select the User Group type from the drop-down.
- Place a checkmark in the box to the right of the modules or actions to make them accessible to the User Group as a Quick Links shortcut.
- Click Save when done.