There are several ways to create an order in DRTrack. Dispatch > Create Orders is the most direct method. Some of the other places in which an order can be created include:
- Dispatch > Routes
- Customer Service > Order Management
- Dispatch > Route Calendar
Note: Any order created on the Create Orders page will be an Unloaded Order. To add/load the newly-created order to an existing route, navigate to Dispatch > Routes > Unloaded Orders.
The steps for creating an order are the same, regardless of where you start.
From Dispatch > Create Orders:
- Use the search function to identify the correct branch and AccountID.
- Once the AccountID is listed on the page, click on it under the AccountID column, OR
- Select Create Account to add a new account.
- Enter all pertinent Account and Order information, including Quantity and User Fields data.
- Select the Time Windows and Time of Day Adjustment tab to enter all necessary info.
- Select Finish from the top right corner, to complete the order input.
Upon completion, the confirmation screen will appear with the new order highlighted.