From the Stop Summary page, place a check in the box adjacent to the stop you want to move.
- Select Move Stop.
- If moving to another route, select the new route number from the drop-down.
- Edit Leg and Seq.
- Select the Move Stops button.
Unload a Stop
From the Stop Summary page, select the stop by placing a check in the box adjacent to the stop.
- Select Unload Stop
- Select OK to confirm the unload, or Cancel to cancel the action
Add a Stop
From the Stop Summary, select Add Stop.
- If the stop is not displayed in the Unloaded Stops list, conduct a search using the search options.
- Check the box next to the stop to add.
- Click Next Step.
- Edit the Leg/Sequence numbers to place the stop.
- Click Finish.