Account History Report
This report provides a snapshot of the route history for specified accounts and/or branches, for a specified period of time (date range). It includes the total number of deliveries, number of orders, volumes delivered, on-time rate, and violations. Formats: Web, XML, CSV, PDF, MHTML, Excel, TIFF, Word.
To run the Account History Report,
- Select the Branch(es) and From/To dates.
- Select how the data should be grouped (week, month, year, etc.).
- Determine if data should be subtotaled.
- Select specific accounts or leave blank for all (Branch).
- Select the Quantity Fields to report.
- Enter any display limits (deliveries) in results, if needed (Display # delv between 1 and 9999).
- Select True/False to Display Subtotal (if reporting on multiple branches).
- Click View Report.
On-time rates and quantities delivered are included in the results.
- >30—Serviced more than 30 min. past planned arrival time
- >60—Serviced more than 60 min. past planned arrival time
- >90—Serviced more than 90 min. past planned arrival time
- On-Time Del—Serviced within 5 min. of planned delivery time
- Gallon Equivalents—Total delivered during the reporting period
- Order Weight—Total delivered during the reporting period
Branch Summary Report
The Branch Summary Report Provides the total number of routes, stops, and orders per branch by day, and includes Actual vs. Planned duration and distance. This report is available in multiple formats (XML, CSV, PDF, MHTML, Excel, TIFF, Word).
To run the Branch Summary Report,
- Select the Branch or Branches, and From/To dates (date range)
- Select Group By (week, month, and year, etc.) and Display Subtotal (if reporting on multiple branches)
- Click View Report
The following fields are included in the report results.
- Pln. Duration—Planned time of combined routes during the report period
- Actual Duration—Actual time spent to execute the routes during the report period
- Pln. Distance—Planned miles of the combined routes during the report period
- Actual Distance—Actual miles traveled executing the combined routes during the report period