Building routes on the Route Board is designed for building routes in bulk using an existing truck profile and a set of unloaded orders.
To enable this function, it must first be turned on in Settings & Configuration.
- Navigate to Admin > Site > Settings & Configuration.
- Use the drop-down arrow adjacent to Section and select UI.
- Type enablebuildroutes in the filter box then select Filter.
- Select Edit, then Value to enable the function (checkmark the box).
- Select Update to save and complete.
Now return to the Route Board (Dispatch > Route Board). Generally, the Route Board should be empty of any active daily routes, and there should be orders ready to load in the Unloaded Orders pool.
To build a new route:
- Select the Build Routes tab In the upper right corner of the Route Board.
- Edit Build: Branch (use the drop-down menu to locate), Dispatch date (use the calendar tool to change the date), and Profile.
- Edit Unloaded Orders: Dispatch Start date/time and Dispatch End date/time, using the calendar tool to change the dates if necessary.
- Select Build Routes.
The newly built route will appear on the map and will be listed in the Route Detail list.
- To unload any stop, select the stop from the Route Detail list, then select Unload Stops
- To invert the new route, select Invert Routes
- To edit any other stop and/or route details, use the Route Summary page (Dispatch > Routes) page