Banner Manager provides a means to add a message banner that would appear across the screens of DRTrack users within your organization. The same banner will appear at the top of every screen page.
To add a banner, go to Admin > Banner Manager.
- Click Add Banner.
- Create a name (Title) for the banner and enter the words you want to display in the banner.
- You can choose an icon (exclamation, warning, info, etc.) to display with the banner or not.
- Select a warning level (color) for the banner; error= pink, success = green, info = blue.
Once created, banners will be listed on the Banner Manager page.
- To make a banner active, click the box on the right under Set Active and then confirm.
- To edit a banner, click on the name of the banner; perform the edits and then click Save Banner.
- To delete a banner, click the box to the right of the banner title, click on the Delete Banner button and then confirm.