Branches must be set up for order detail to flow from the backend system to DRTrack. By default, any route that is not assigned to a specific branch code will be placed in the Branch code MAIN.
To create a branch, navigate to Admin > Branch Manager.
Add or Edit Branches
To add a new branch, select Add New and complete all required fields.
- Add the new branch to the active branch list for each user requiring access to the new branch
- To edit an existing Branch ID, select the branch name in the Branch column or use the search function to locate the branch; click on the BranchID to open and edit.
- To delete a branch, select the branch by checking the box to the left of the Branch column on the Branch Management page, then select Delete.
To edit an existing Branch ID, locate the Branch name in the Branch column or use the search function to locate the branch.
- Select the Branch to open the data info box and edit the necessary branch information
- To add a new Branch, select Add New and enter all necessary information, then select Save
- To delete a Branch, select the Branch ID and then select Delete
- Select Save when all editing is complete
Note: Once a branch is set up, add it to the active branch list for each user. This must be done to enable export of route info from DirectRoute to DRTrack. By default, any route that is not assigned to a specific Branch code will be played in the Branch code MAIN.
Create a Branch Group
Branches can also be formed into groups, much like a User Group. This can be helpful when several branches are typically dispatched at the same time, or to send notifications.
To create a group, select the Branch Groups button on the right side of the screen.
Type the name of the new group in the Branch Group Name box, then select the Add New button.
- To edit group members, click on the Branch Group name
- Select branches from the column on the left (Available) then click the arrow in the middle to send the name to the column on the right (In Group)
- After all desired branches have been added to the group, select the Save button to commit the changes
Create a Dispatch Group (Add/Delete)
The use of Dispatch groups was created to enable grouping asset records (such as Trucks or Drivers) within a branch, to expedite record search and record retrieval time in branches that contain an extremely high number of records. These Dispatch Groups are only used and/or seen when using the Route Calendar.
- To set up a new Dispatch Group, select Admin > Branch Manager.
- Select +Add New.
- Or, select the Dispatch Groups button on the top right of the screen, and then the +Add button on the following screen.
- Assign a name to the new group and select the appropriate branch to which the new group will be assigned. Select the +Add button when done.
Note: Dispatch Groups can be deleted by using the same procedures.
- Click the boxes to the left of the Drivers and Assets (Trucks) to include in the new Dispatch Group; select the Save button when done.
To view/select any Dispatch Groups from the Route Calendar, select the Branch drop-down menu.