Audit allows the user to see recent activities that have occurred within Accounts, Appointments, Orders, Routes, or Tasks. The types of audits that can be performed include:
- Account Audit–See activity associated with Accounts assigned under a specific Branch. Use the search function to select the Branch, and the calendar tools to select a date range
- Appointment Audit–See all appointment activity that has occurred within a specific date range (30 day window); the search results from this audit can also be exported to an excel spreadsheet
- Order Audit–See all activity associated with a specific Order. Search criteria by Branch and/or Order ID
- Route Audit–See all activity associated with a specific route. Search can be filtered by Branch, Planned Start Date, or Dispatch ID
- Task Audit–See all activity associated with a date. When Task Audit is selected, the Task Log for the current date will open; to view another date, use the search/calendar tools to select the date, branch, and task module
To perform an audit, select Admin > Audit and then either Accounts, Appoints, Orders, Routes, or Tasks.
Note: Account Audit can also be conducted while viewing the Customer Account record, Admin > Customers > Accounts.
Note: Order Audit can also be conducted while viewing Order Details (Customer Service > Order Management > Order Details).