There are two ways to create new customer Accounts:
- From the menu, click Admin > Account Master > Add New. For more information, see Accounts (Account Management).
- From the menu, click Admin > Customers > Accounts and click Add New.
Using the latter option, an existing account can be edited or deleted, making this the most preferred method. Regardless of the option, both options will open the Account Management Detail screen, where all the new customer info will be entered.
- Input all pertinent account information (ex. Delivery Time Windows, Time Window Adjustments, Quantity Fields, User Fields, etc.).
- Click Geocode (top of the screen) to locate the Lat/Long matching the customer address.
- Click Save after all editing is completed.
If editing or deleting a current account record, go to Admin > Customers > Accounts. Follow the instructions above to edit any record. To delete a record, click Delete from the top right corner of the screen.
Additional actions available on the account page include:
- Manually enter Lat/Long coordinates to actual stop addresses; use the mouse to move the green circle to adjust the location on the map then click Update Location or Cancel.
- Click Save as Default to save/overwrite the default customer information.
- Click Load Default to insert the saved default account information.
- Audit will display a list of recent DRTrack-type activity performed on an account.