The Route Board is map centric; it enables viewing existing routes and orders on the map, as well being able to see the orders and routes in list format below the map. You can access the Route Board (Dispatchà Route Board) to review planned routes and stops, and make changes as needed.
- Additional actions that can be performed from the Route Board include
- View Unloaded Orders
- Geocode Unloaded Orders
- Create/build new routes
- Assign Points of Interest (POI’s)
By default, the search dates appearing will default to the current date. You only need to select the calendar icon to change the dates.
Select the Route Board menu on the right to enable Branch and/or date selection.
- Use the drop-down arrow to see available branches
- Use the left mouse key to click and select a branch
- Select the calendar icon to change the date, or type the date (mm/dd/yyyy)
The active routes for the selected branch/date will appear directly below the Route Board menu on the right. By default, the master flag box will be checked, selecting all the routes/stops for the selected branch/dates.
- Deselect the Master Route box
- Select just one route (Rt# column) to view it on the map
- Selected route(s) will be highlighted blue
- On the bottom of the screen, the list of stops for the selected route will appear
- Deselect the route in the same manner and the route lines will disappear, but the route details will remain in the bottom screen
Note: To adjust the map view area, click and drag the screen to adjust. You can also zoom in/out of an area by doubleclicking, or Shift+Click to draw a box around the desired area.
Build Routes Page
Building routes on the Route Board is designed for building routes in bulk using an existing truck profile and a set of unloaded orders.
To enable this function, it must first be turned on in Settings & Configuration.
- Navigate to Adminà Siteà Settings & Configuration
- Use the drop down arrow adjacent to Section and select UI
- Type enablebuildroutes in the filter box then select Filter
- Select Edit, then Value to enable the function (checkmark the box)
- Select Update to save and complete
Now return to the Route Board (Dispatchà Route Board). Generally, the Route Board should be empty of any active daily routes, and there should be orders ready to load in the Unloaded Orders pool.
To build a new route:
- Select the Build Routes tab In the upper right hand corner of the Route Board
- Edit Build: Branch (use the drop-down menu to locate), Dispatch date (use the calendar tool to change the date), and Profile(use the drop-down menu to select the vehicle profile)
- Edit Unloaded Orders: Dispatch Start date/time and Dispatch End date/time, using the calendar tool to change the dates if necessary
- Select Build Routes
The newly built route will appear on the map and will be listed in the Route Detail list.
- To unload any stop, select the stop from the Route Detail list, then select Unload Stops
- To invert the new route, select Invert Routes
- To edit any other stop and/or route details, use the Route Summary page (Dispatchà Routes) page