The ShipTo Manager is used to manage those accounts that you ship to regularly. Customer address and Lat/Long can be edited from this module, and/or the account can be geocoded.
Add or Edit a Customer ShipTo address (Lat/Long) or Geocode a Record
- From the DRTrack Menu, select Admin > Customers > ShipTo.
- Scroll through the list of accounts shown, or use the search function to locate a specific account.
- Selecting Branches All and Show Accounts or Show ShipTo will return a list of all customers.
- Show All option will return the customer Account Name, Address, City/State/Zip, Lat/Long and No. ShipTo (data index number).
- Show Ungeocoded Only will return a list of those that have not been properly geocoded (missing Lat/Long):
- Check the box adjacent to the affected account.
- To edit customer ship address info, select the Account Name and edit the necessary fields then select Save As.
- To geocode ship address, select the customer by checking the box adjacent to the Account Name, then select Geocode from the top left of the screen.
- Select Save to accept the changes and update the record.
Figure 108—Account Coordinates